Subject: [Leica] What is a photograph?
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 02:17:27 -0500

What about still life? Commercial Photography? My Doll House story? All of
these involve scenes set up by the photographer, and this has been accepted
as photography since the beginning of photography's history in the 1820's.
You're confusing photography with journalism. Journalism can use
photography, but not all photography is journalism, with journalism's
'absolute truth/nothing altered' ethics.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu