Subject: [Leica] major Lightroom/Bridge discovery
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 11:14:10 -0500

Brian -

Download the free LR 3 beta and try it out.  I think you'll be impressed by
the improvements.  I hardly ever need to use PS now.

Tina

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Brian Reid <reid at
mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>wrote:

> OK, maybe I'm the last guy on the planet to figure this out, but in case
> I'm not I thought I'd mention it.
>
> Because of its keywording and searching and database capabilities and
> general metadata excellence, I've been using Lightroom for a couple of
> years
> now, to hold and print all of my images. I have version 2.6.
>
> But Lightroom's editing capabilities totally suck compared to Photoshop,
> and the person who designed Lightroom's cropping mechanism should be
> waterboarded. So I use Photoshop for most serious image editing.
>
> --
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from jsjgroups at gmail.com (Jerry Justianto) ([Leica] major Lightroom/Bridge discovery)