Subject: [Leica] OT: are you from France, and would you like to help my friend in Journalism?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (vick.ko at sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 18:27:31 +0000

OT:  are you from France, and would you like to help my friend who is
studying Journalism?

She would like to interview a couple people, who:

- live in France
- watched the opening and / or closing 2010 Olympic ceremonies
- have an opinion on the French content of the ceremonies.

If you would like to help, please send me your email address offline and
I'll forward it on to her.

I think her assignment is due Thursday, so she would be contacting you
today/tomorrow.

Thanks

Vick

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] OT: are you from France, and would you like to help my friend in Journalism?)