Subject: [Leica] PIXEL PITCH SIZE
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 00:03:37 -0500

> I'm not at all surprised that the quality high,
> as these sized pixel CCDs
> have been delivering high quality images
> across most formats from x1 through 39mpixel and above.
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser

Its going to hard to find results from a camera the S2 does not blows out of
the water. That you're likely to come upon on a photo list. I suppose some
of the medium format backs have specs which are in a higher category than
the S2 but the S2 has a spontaneous ease of use and much higher class optics
which is going to make it THE camera to be using for a whole TON of high end
jobs. Including sides of buses.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner