Subject: [Leica] New Images from Orissa State in India
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 07:14:58 +0100

Wonderful people and colours

The gear gives sharp pictures (I'm really impressed by the guru's
beard) even though
a) focus is not always top (collar instead of eye in the first one for
instance)
b) a lot of pixelation when seen large, but this can certainly be
improved by changing the export settings I suppose

Nevertheless, lovely scenes, and a very pleasant instant trip to a
marvellous country
Thanks a lot for sharing

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe

Le 2 mars 10 ? 04:47, James R. Nelon a ?crit :