Subject: [Leica] PIXEL PITCH SIZE
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 01:15:21 -0800

Well, Mark also says on another thread that unsharp mask is magic, so now we
are back to why bother with best lens if a cheaper $795 f/0.95 lens can look
good with unsharp mask :-)

Mark is very consistent on any singular topic ("M8 sux, M9 great", "4/3
sux", "large sensors good") but sometimes not so much across different
threads.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>