Subject: [Leica] Winter Olympics
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 06:34:47 -0500 (EST)

Gary Todoroff wrote:

>Thanks for the link, Jayanand. This week's class that I am teaching
>at College of the Redwoods is on sports photography, and that online
>collection you pointed to is one of the best I have ever seen. The
>action and emotion, even humor, is amazing in every frame. What a
>delight it will be tomorrow to show students such fine sports photography!
>Gary Todoroff
>
>At 06:46 PM 3/2/2010, you wrote:
>>Stunning!
>>
>>http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/03/vancouver_2010_part_2_of_2.html
>>
>>Cheers
>>Jayanand

Just remind the students that this set of photos isn't the work of a single
photographer making a single exposure at a time.  It's selected from the
photos of hundreds of photographers who work at 8+ fps.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Winter Olympics)