Subject: [Leica] FS 3-4-10 Leica AF-C1: Reduced
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 15:01:33 -0600

I honestly can't remember when or why I bought this 35mm point & shoot
camera.  I think I am the original owner because I have the
instruction book.

I just put a fresh battery in it and ran a roll of film through it.
So far as I can tell it works as intended.

In addition to its nostalgia value, if any, it might well make a good
gift for a youngster who needs to know what 35mm film is but is too
young to deal with shutter speeds and f-stops. And it has a Red Dot!

$55.00 shipped and insured in the continental US.  Paypal ok.

If interest please contact me off-list.

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City / rbaron at concentric dot net