Subject: [Leica] IMG: a weekend in Bath
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 21:49:35 +0000

Dear Nathan,

Great to see my town through your eyes.  We must ensure that we meet up
again on your next visit.

However, you may think twice about taking photos in Bath when you come
next.  This morning I participated in a counter-terrorism workshop run by
the security services.  I was representing my Department and the focus was
on access to chemicals that could be used in improvised explosive devises.
During the course of the workshop it was revealed that one of our students
had been detained by the Bath police for over seven hours for taking
photographs near the police station.  Apart from myself no one felt that
this was an unacceptable response!  So, be warned.

Yours,

John