Subject: [Leica] weekend in Bath
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 23:57:05 +0100

A nice little wander through a lovely city - I haven't been back there
since the Bath Festival (a sort of UK Woodstock) out at the Bath & West
Showground in Shepton Mallet in my teens in 1970 (showing my age), a
pretty classy line up, but partially ruined by pouring rain and bad
weather - it seems trips to Bath don't change much :-)

Cheers
Douglas