Subject: [Leica] LUG fellowship
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 10:38:50 +1000

A splendid dinner that went all too quickly as always happens in fine
company.
 Our restaurant presents Australian cuisine with Asian influences, a very
common and pleasing combination here.
www.foodnsoul.com

Howard contemplates the Specials menu. M9 50 Summilux ASPH 1000 ISO
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hoppyman/1/Hfs.jpg.html

Howard contemplates making a move on my main course
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hoppyman/1/fss.jpg.html

Esther contermplated trying all of the desserts and this view is for her
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hoppyman/1/dfe.jpg.html

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman