Subject: [Leica] friday flowers sonc
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 08:46:08 -0600

It was no chore finding flowers today.  Just a look out the window, and I
saw Adrene's garden festooned with stuff to shoot.

I decided on these little fellows,  very small blooms poking out of the
rustic winter.

http://www.sonc.com/friday_march_5_2010.htm

Now Adrene is gonna be mad at me when she sees this, because she would not
want you to know she hasn't cleaned all that up, but to us it looks
"artistic."

(I'll let you in on a little secret, she's on the mend with a bo-bo foot, or
else it would be all cleaned up.)

In other garden news, Isabelle has awakened from her long Winter slumber to
come assist me with photo duties, so I suppose Spring has arrived.

http://www.sonc.com/i_halp.htm

Have a great weekend, ours looks like it will be fine!

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com