Subject: [Leica] OT: my French family in film
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 17:26:10 +0000

Nathan, would you be so kind as to let us know when/if a DVD becomes
available. My French will hopefully be up to it!
best,
Frank

Message from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] OT: my French family in film)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] OT: my French family in film)