Subject: [Leica] Some from a party
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 21:59:58 -0500 (EST)

George Lottermoser wrote:

>And when we achieve the
>truly emotionally interesting
>which also happen to be fine technically and aesthetically
>the hairs on our arms begin to stand on end.

Technically competent photos without the aesthetic purpose leave me cold,
and these often end up in the trash.  What I strive for are the photos that
give me chills: aesthetically involving or invigorating along with technical
competence.  I'll accept a few technical weaknesses before accepting a
technically perfect but boring photo.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com