Subject: [Leica] Crazy
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 07:47:02 +0100

The Spanish daily El Mundo could learn something about accuracy too.
Yesterday, on their web site, they ran a story from The Onion about Obama
having been caught lip-synching during a speech in Michigan. They dubbed it
in Spanish and treated it with utmost seriousness. Whoever decided to put it
on the web site obviously was too lazy to even watch the original Onion
video to the end (it segways into a story about Wyoming seceding from the
Union...).

The Onion story is here:
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/obama_caught_lip_syncing_speech

Nathan