Subject: [Leica] Sky and Sea
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 20:23:24 +0100

Thank you so much, Howard! You make me blush :-)

The picture were taken from an helicopter cabin, in Kaikoura (South Island,
New Zealand)
You'll may find more details clicking on the exif icon.
I don't use HDR toools, but yes PS, in this case only to correct a slight
curve of horizon, debt to the wide angle lens position.
Thanks again for your enthusiastic comment.
My best regards,
Marc