Subject: [Leica] M8 Picture numbering
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 23:26:54 +0100

I realized that picture numbering was starting at a lower number than
the last I had before to send my camera to Solms, I was thinking that
the option of "Set back" allows the possibility to change  the last
picture No., but I see that the camera has started again with No. 1

Can someone give me some help?, or maybe I've lost for ever the
numbering I had before...., is taht I think...

Thank you in advance!

Saludos
Lluis

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] M8 Picture numbering)