Subject: [Leica] LUG Fellowship - another example
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 12:31:17 +0800

Hi Luggers,
I will be signing off tomorrow for a couple of weeks as Jayanand
Govindaraj and I and
a group of six others are going tiger shooting with cameras (of
course) in Ranthambhore from 10th to 15th March
and to Bandhavgarh from March 16 to March 21. For this adventure I am
taking the Nikon D700, the 400 Telyt and the
300 Nikkor with the Pana GF 1 and the 20mm f1.7. I have adapters to
use the Leica and Nikkor lenses on the GF 1
should the D700 fail. I give grateful public thanks to Jayanand
because I could not have organized all this from Hong Kong
without his great help and local knowledge.
So, please watch this space for tiger pictures in a fortnight.
Cheers
Howard (packing in Hong Kong)

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] LUG Fellowship - another example)
Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] LUG Fellowship - another example)