Subject: [Leica] Super Angulon 21 fan?
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 00:15:31 -0800

The SA 21mm/3.4 seems to be a cult status lens that also is a good shooter,
and it seems to even meter OK on a digital M (someone says a 2 1/3 +
exposure works well on his M8).

I suppose the the Elmarit ASPH is a better lens overall (although actually I
would be looking at the Zeiss 21/2.8 alternative due to cost factor), but if
you feel like singing praises for the SA21, please enlighten me,

Thank you,

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>