Subject: [Leica] Sonny Was Right
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 19:17:05 +1030

I've used my M8 under water with a Ewa Marine Bag.  It was, I'll
admit, a little confronting.  The LuG print exchange got a photo of
some tuna taken with that combo.

But with a bag you never get to hear that ominous chink-chink-CRACK!
of a housing imploding, then watching it fill up as you try to hold
the lens in whatever air remiains, hoping it will survive . . . !

Marty