Subject: [Leica] Another new friendship struck up thanks to this list
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 08:23:34 +0100

And here is the pic to prove it, complete with Robert, Kim and
Robert's Leica. What is missing is beer, which deficiency is
explained in the description of the photo:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/belgiangator/misc/20100308-
L1000679.jpg.html

No Leica stack either, since as far as I could tell we only had one
each, so stacking them would mean taking the picture with our
cellphones.

Nathan