Subject: [Leica] OT Thinktank airport security
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 07:35:47 -0600

This site may have some answers:

http://boardingarea.com/blogs/flyingwithfish/2009/06/28/carry-on-weight-baggage-limit-chart-for-65-world-airlines/

or

http://tinyurl.com/n6ejae

I've got the Think Tank Airport Antidote 2.0 and I like it a lot; the
Airport Security looks like it might be a bit on the tall side for
smaller airplanes even though the dimensions seem to add up ok for
most.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at gmail.com (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] OT Thinktank airport security)