Subject: [Leica] Leica prices
From: pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 20:39:35 -0800

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Philip Forrest <photo.forrest at
earthlink.net
> wrote:

> The baby boomers also have sheer numbers going for them. The largest
> and richest generation the world has ever seen is being followed by one
> that is half its size with far less wealth and a lot more to accomplish
> with that smaller pool of money.
> Phil Forrest

When the boomers are gone, their wealth will have to go somewhere. ;)
As for younger generations, from what I see, I am very optimistic.

-Pasvorn

Replies: Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] Leica prices)
Message from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] Leica prices)