Subject: [Leica] The M9 is a computer, not a clock
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:33:07 -0800

Hey, is this one of those "The Network is the Computer" thing? Because, you
know, I thought the M9 is neither a computer nor a clock, but a camera?! :-)

Seriously though, I thought the only substantial difference between an M7
and the M9 would be the electronically activated cloth shutter vs. the
R8-derived shutter and the manual cocking vs. the electronic cocking. But
then again, that would constitute most of the innards of the camera... still
think the computer vs. clock thing is stretching the metaphor a bit.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>