Subject: [Leica] Fun with 10mm lens
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:10:47 -0600

Continuing to play with my Oly EP-1, I now have a C-mount adapter for it.

I own several C mount lenses, but today I thought I'd give you a mini-tour
of the
Cammie G. Henry Research Center Reading Room, so you can see the output
of my 10mm Angenieux  f1.8.

You'll see that it doesn't cover the whole field, but that's
kind of interesting in such a wide angle Retrofocus.   It has no focus
barrel.

I used this lens for years as a prime on my 16mm Bell and Howells when I was
a  TV News Photog. (remember newsfilm?)

http://www.sonc.com/angenieux.htm

--
Regards,