Subject: [Leica] Leica marketing tour - for this guy it's madness
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:17:26 -0500

> Mark -
> You're thinking of rich people who are stupid and don't mind wasting money.
> Most rich people got there status because they don't waste their money.  I
> don't pay for photo shows or pornography - Thats' my stand what's yours?
>
> ernie

My stand again is you want to have an event which applies to people who are
real potential buyers and not the general gawking public than you have to
think of a way to thin out the masses and the way its been done since Adam
and Eve is to make them pay some apples at the door to get in.
I'm sure once or twice some of them have up up with the idea of taking off
the ticket price off the item price.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner