Subject: [Leica] Ooops
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 01:10:24 -0500

Mark the whole point is that people cannot live on air, and if they lose
their jobs and go for months or even years (as MANY Americans are doing now)
then something has to give. You sell your possessions to eat. I'm glad you
have not experienced that. Some of us here have and I can assure you that in
my case it had nothing to do with drugs or booze. I neither drink nor use
drugs. Most people don't do drugs but most people do drink a little. I
don't. Have never had the desire to. Too many drunks in my family who fucked
up their lives, didn't want to follow that path.

When I wrote of selling gear in the past, it was not 'frivolous'. When
Richard wrote of selling gear, it was not 'frivolous'. I've seen a lot of
guys like you here in Ft. Wayne. Had money, looked down on those who had
hard times, didn't understand what it was like. They do now, cause a lot of
them are losing their homes, everything.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography