Subject: [Leica] Possible damage to M9 sensor from flying
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 16:42:07 -0500

> In a way some of think every camera IS venerable. Except those disposable
> ones. Meanwhile I know I'll be careful of venereal diseases on my next long
> flight.... although if the flight is really long I might be tempted to take
> the risk.

I flunked English in Grammer school be don't we mean vulnerable?
Venereal or venerable I think we're in trouble with these V words.

If something was vulnerable it would hard for it to get to be venerable.
Darwin said that.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] Possible damage to M9 sensor from flying)