Subject: [Leica] Paging Tina Manley - LUF book
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 22:04:50 +0000

Tina
Regarding the photograph of yours that was selected for the LUF book.

The photograph to send a high resolution version of is the one shown on the
website. I mis-titled it when I originally saved it to disk. Please submit a
high resolution version of the web photograph - the man sweating ? with the
correct title to the email address I mentioned in my original email.

I tried to let you know earlier in the week but I kept getting a message
saying the email couldn?t be delivered.

Anyone else interested in seeing the photographs that were selected for the
book can see them here...

<http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/Book_2010/>

Steve

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Paging Tina Manley - LUF book)