Subject: [Leica] Plustek Scanner (Lluis)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 17:21:58 -0500

> Tina,
> I was just telling Wendy I remember your very good quality scanns with
> Silverfast HD, but I was saying too that I've tried tryals versions of
> Silverfast and Vuescan and I've always finally used the Photoshop ...
>
> Saludos
> Lluis

If you go back with Photoshop try scanning to RAW.
You are then not struggling with scanner software but going with your
existing Photoshop chops to balance your image.
Its not quite what shooting raw is. But close.
You have a second chance on the image - nothing is removed from the image
ahead of time for your convenience.

The here today gone tomorrow interfaces of scanner software became a worry
of the past.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Plustek Scanner (Lluis->Mark))