Subject: [Leica] A S2 blog entry
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 23:21:58 +0100

Maybe so. But I can tell you that when I receive a job application, or a
letter from some company trying to sell me something, with grammar or
spelling errors, then the letter (or e-mail, as the case may be) go straight
to the trash. If someone is too sloppy to proofread their stuff before
sending it to me, than I am certainly not wasting my time reacting to it.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu