Subject: [Leica] A S2 blog entry
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 16:48:27 -0700

Steve Barbour writes:

> reminds me, my PhD thesis adviser (a fine scientist) at Princeton....
>
> he would take candidates out to lunch,
>
> if they salted their food before tasting, he would reject them,

Never season any food without tasting it first. Salt, pepper, whatever.

Greg Lorenzo
Calgary, Canada
Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft?s powerful SPAM protection.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850552/direct/01/

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] A S2 blog entry)
Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] A S2 blog entry)