Subject: [Leica] Portfolio: Another California (2)
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:17:49 -0800

(re-subbed with a filter. Thanks to those who show support)

OK, printed and matted just about all images. This is the web version in the
same order I will be doing.

They are all matted to 16x20 white matte boards. Images are around 11x15,
depending on the crop. As you may notice, some are images from earlier work.

Thank you for the people who gave me advice on the the test portfolio. Leo
is right, flash gallery is not the best for the "please pick favorite" type
of presentation. Sorry about that.

The Portfolio Review is tomorrow and Sunday, wish me luck.

http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/PICS/AnotherCalifornia2/

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>