Subject: [Leica] 90/2.8 Elmarit-M in lovely condition $450
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 23:49:21 -0500

Before it turns into Saturday on Pitcairn Island, or Long Island:

90mm Elmarit-M with very clean glass, smooth focusing, crisp smooth aperture
stops. Cosmetically the chrome is unmarked but there's a small (one by 1.5
centimeters?) piece of vulcanite missing from the band of black around the
base of the barrel (not really noticeable) and  there appear to be a few
spots on the aperture blades that might not be wear marks but the blades
still move very smoothly.  Takes wonderful sharp rich images.

Oh-ficial Leica chrome front lens cap and black bakelite rear cap.

Serial number puts it at a 1960 issue.  (1752---)

Contact me off list at passarovince at gmail you know com. There's (you
might notice) a dot between the two names in my official address but I just
learned recently those -- when we choose them on gmail at least -- are
wholly cosmetic and the mail goes through with 'em or without 'em.

I'll list it again next week and then, if no offers, take it to the hounds
of e-bay.