Subject: [Leica] IMG: greetings
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 18:06:33 +1000

Yes Mark, perhaps rather more creamy than you are used to and  gourmet
potato of some kind! and it was delicious. This is available light in the
restaurant where Howard Cummer, our beautiful wives and I enjoyed dinner
together.
See the caption for the contents!  Good rib fillet with a delightful black
peppered jus and a splendid shiraz brought by Howard. Sorry for those folks
who choose to abstain from meat. This is 1250 ISO with the M9 and the
incomparable Summilux 50 ASPH.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman