Subject: [Leica] Selling prints online and prices
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 14:32:26 +0100

Hello Nicolas,

I have had over 20 solo exhibitions since 2000 and I have only sold 6
prints. The price for 5 of them was 300,00 Euros each (1st print of a
10print edition - 30x40cm) and the 6th was at 8500,00 Euros (a unique
piece for a museum 1mx1,20m). I think I could sell more if I took the
time to market my work. You need to have access to collectors and
museums. I haven't seriously tried to sell via the net yet. I'm
working on that. I'm also working on a "cheaper" inkjet version of
certain prints, with a larger edition of 50 or 100 prints, apparently
there is a market for that.

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

Le 9 mars 10 ? 22:57, nicolas vigier a ?crit :