Subject: [Leica] 21mm VF
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 08:38:33 -0600

When I was shooting 21mm on my M7's I gave up on outboard viewfinders; I
preferred to just use the M7 VF whole frame.  I saw little advantage at all
to the extra, until I went to  a 15mm.

Now with the M8, I do pretty much the same thing, since the 15mm view will
be pretty much 21, and I can usually double check my shots.

The only camera I really use the aux finders on is my MDa which has no other
finder, and my little Olympus EP-1.

Even with the EP-1 I find I'm live viewing it so much with the 20mm that I
rarely actually use the finder even when it is there.
--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com