Subject: [Leica] Introduction and Leica Lens Service Question
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (rob mcclure)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 22:16:27 -0400

I agree.  Lluis, you've outdone yourself -- this is a fantastic photo.

Rob

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Introduction and Leica Lens Service Question)
Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Introduction and Leica Lens Service Question)
Message from konstantin.mihov at googlemail.com (Konstantin Mihailov Mihov) ([Leica] Introduction and Leica Lens Service Question)