Subject: [Leica] Visoflex
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 13:04:12 -0700

If you are just into the occasional almost-but-not-really macro and do not
care about telephoto, the 90/4 macro-elmar is a small alternative. Expensive
though, but if you are lugging a kit up the mountain, it will be a much more
portable albeit limited option.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>