Subject: [Leica] IMG: Casual portrait of LUG photographer
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:28:05 +1000

I'm not sure who's seen this. It is our group member Howard Cummer from our
recent most enjoyable dinner together.
Maybe of interest to people contemplating the M9 perhaps.
Currently I'm learning better noise reduction and capture sharpening in
Lightroom (2.6.1) and redeveloped this shot.
This is just rendered using the default Adobe Standard (M9) profile and the
detail settings (no external noise reduction software and no clipping of
blacks).

M9 with the Summilux ASPH. 50mm around f/2.8 1/40th and 1000 ISO

http://upload.pbase.com/image/122794040

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman