Subject: [Leica] IMG: Casual portrait of LUG photographer
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 21:05:41 +1000

Well since I have seen Howard in the light (mixed tungsten I guess, inside
at night) that was there, I think that I have a better feel for how natural
the rendering appeared, Rabs. My face was ruddy to some extent under the
same light too. I guess I was focusing more on the higher ISO performance as
well as the post processing and didn't realise the impressions some may get
from the shot.
No auto involved. It was a carefully developed file. However since it has
given an unflattering impression, I've converted the file to a bw rendering
and toned it. It is at the same link if you would like to look.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman