Subject: [Leica] Switar Lens adaptor to Leica M or Nikon
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 18:45:49 -0700

I did check Novoflex, and they do not list a current adapter.. but that does
not mean it was never made...

More importantly, do you want to focus to infinity?  Best be sure about that
answer before you buy......

The registration distance between the lensmount and "film" plane may not
allow for an infinity solution.....

I assume the Switar is for ALPA..... 37.8mm
Nikon = 46.5mm

And the data states says it will not.  You will be able to use the lens for
close ups only.

Is this acceptable to you?

To respond to your question....I did not find any reference to such an
adapter.,.... but there were ALPA to LTM and LTM to Nikon.....so you could
do it.... but again, only for closeup work.

ALPA to M or LTM?  Yes.   ( and then LTM to M.....)

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net