Subject: [Leica] WTT : Leica M 35mm f1.4 Summilux ASPH 6BIT
From: eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (Eric Calderwood)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 19:31:08 +0000

I would like to trade my Leica M 35mm f1.4 Summilux ASPH 6BIT in black, plus
cash, for the same in silver.

It is in mint- condition and complete with everything from new, front and
rear caps, hood plus hood cap and paperwork and silver/black box.

Photo's available.

Of course if you have a Leica M 35mm f1.4 Summilux ASPH in silver that you
wish to sell please let me know.

Apologies but, EU / UK deals only please due to import duties etc.

Please contact me off-list via   ericDOTcalderwoodATbtinternetDOTcom

Many thanks.

Kind Regards
Eric

NO ARCHIVE