Subject: [Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 18:03:49 -0700

I sense another ground swell of activity, from many layers within the
American Project. I've bemoaned to my friends that I wished I was 20 years
younger, as I know how much energy it takes to keep up with the pace.
So, pragmatic that I am, I started swimming again, and do 24hr fitness
(which I can do anywhere I go).
S.d.

Message from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes)
Message from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes)