Subject: [Leica] Website with very sad pictures of a bygone age
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 07:05:22 +0100

You know, I hope the locomotives were preserved in a museum somewhere. But
as someone who actually travelled in steam trains during early childhood
(they were still common in Poland in the 1960s) I do not at all mourn their
replacement by more modern engines. My favourite kind of train is a French
TGV or a Spanish AVE--and we will get the latter here in Alicante next year!
(connecting us to Madrid).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman