Subject: [Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 02:19:36 -0400

>  From the media descriptions, you'd think these would reveal a low-rent
> Helmut Newton wanna-be.
>
> Nothing of the sort.  A lot of the street images seem pretty good to me,
> not salacious at all.  I like the family portraits.
>
> -rei

If he keeps shooting like this he'd get above average.
But more important he would have to be a tenacious fighter to be in that
area.
He should come to NYC where they fine you for not taking photographs of
everything.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes)