Subject: [Leica] FujiFilm discontinues some films.....
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:36:47 -0700

Specific to UK?  Maybe, maybe not...... I don't know....  which is why I
said so.....  I just read it in the BJP.

In Japanese companies, the local markets are driven almost independently
from the Parent.   Decisions to offer products in 1 country can be totally
different from another.....

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

thanks, but I am not sure why you think it's UK specific. There is no
mention of
the UK in the PR and the links to Fuji's website is hardly surprising, given
that the BJP is a UK-based journal.

Did I miss something?

Regards,

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] FujiFilm discontinues some films.....)