Subject: [Leica] Photo A Month
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 13:30:17 -0400

Chris:
Very very strong elegant and evocative images beautifully rendered by your
processing/printing/scanning.  Or processing/scanning. Or whatever. I
immensely enjoyed the lot and you might consider putting in an RSS feed for
people who visit and want to be reminded when new ones go up.

Meanwhile, 2 questions:

Since you own a DR Summicron you can clarify a question I've had about it.
If it doesn't have the eyes but you have a later M camera such as your MP
does it still focus in closer than .7 meter or whatever the main limit is?

And:

35 years in New York and I've never heard of Classon Avenue. The station
appears to be in Brooklyn: something about it says "not Queens" to me. Where
is it?

Thanks,