Subject: [Leica] Being a fly on the wall
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 11:47:09 -0700

I don't have much experience doing "fly on the wall" on the streets.
However, at parties, everyone knows that I am the one with the camera. I
mean, everyone has a camera by now, but I will just keep shooting.

I didn't post this here because it's not interesting to people not in the
party, but here's something I did last weekend:
http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/PICS/Hiku2010/

The host is shipping out to the air force, and the next time we will see her
properly won't be for another 2 years or so....

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>