Subject: [Leica] HCB wannabes
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:39:05 +0100

>> A link to some of the march photos is here:
>> http://pswango.smugmug.com/Journalism/A-march-for-Dr-King-Memphis/704068_s9YPE
>> #30700120_unBSH
>>
>> <http://pswango.smugmug.com/Journalism/A-march-for-Dr-King-Memphis/704068_s9YP
>> E#30700120_unBSH>I've
>> posted these before, so apologies for repeating.
>>

> The "Honor" picture brought a tear to me eye.

To mine too.
Such a series !

Another lesser note from an outsider's point of view;
I had forgotten what people looked like in those days - a generation
or two earlier and Jim Shulman would have been out of work as a witty
photog.
Incredibly healthier looking people these look, in spite of their
grief and sorrow which everyone understands I'm sure.

What a great job you then did, thanks for reposting
Philippe

NO ARCHIVE